Silica Scar Therapy Patch
SCAR THERAPY WITHOUT?SURGERY!
Now, you can bid those unsightly scars, acne scars and keloids goodbye, without having to go through invasive surgeries! With the?Silica?Scar Therapy Patch, it's easy to restore scarred skin!
This patch contains silicone gel, which is known to effectively heal scars and keloids! Simply peel the patch off and apply it to the affected area for 4 to 8 hours initially, gradually increasing application to 24 hours straight.?Within 2 to 4 months, the scar's appearance will either visibly decrease or will be completely gone!
Sealed, Sterile, Silicone-Gel Scar Sheet- 7.5 x 4.5cm
Scar Dressing Treatment for Burn Scars- Repairs & Heals!
This wonderful,?Silicone Gel Scar Dressing?is soft, thin, reusable and mildly self-adhesive (on one side) for use on scars or closed wounds. It's made from medical-grade silicone and aids in softening, fading and repairing scarred skin, with continuous use over a 2 to 4 month period.
- Wash hands before use.
- Gently clean the scar and surrounding tissue. Rinse with clean, warm water and dry thoroughly.
- Take out silicone gel sheet.
- Cut silicone gel sheet to required size- covering scar with a small overlap over the surrounding skin.
- Remove and release film from silicone gel sheet. Keep the film for placing back onto gel sheet when not in use!
- Apply silicone gel sheet to scar, without stretching. If necessary, a light bandage or adhesive tape can assist with keeping it in place.
- When not in use, wash silicone gel sheet with mild soap and rinse in clean warm water (up to two times daily). The sheet can be used for 2-4 weeks.
DO NOT USE ON OPEN WOUNDS
External application only
Avoid if allergic to silicone rubber
If you have sensitive skin, test initially on the scar for a few hours, in case of a skin reaction
It is recommended that Gel Scar Therapy Patch be changed once a month.